We offer the following services to our clients:
- Ensure that our clients comply with all statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements and directives and the general laws of both internal and external regulatory authorities;
- Review and identify legislation that the client has to comply with;
- Interpret the implication of the applicable legislative pieces for the client;
- Develop regulatory checklists on compliance issues for clients’ business operations which identify compliance issues, informs relevant stakeholders, monitors and tracks levels of compliance.
- Drafting Board and Committee Charters and the requisite Terms of Reference.
- Offer Secretarial and legal Advisory Services to Boards and Board Committees
- We advise clients on corporate governance best practices as directed and or recommended by local and international regulatory authorities;
- We develop Business Conduct and Legal Compliance policies and procedures and monitoring and reporting systems for clients.